1. What is the price for INTRAVISION XR without hardware?
$200 per user, per month without hardware.
2. What happens if a customer comes directly to DICOM Director that is in the representative territory (US, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Taiwan, Europe, UK, etc.)?
The customer gets a trial version of DICOM Director and DICOM Director will notify the reseller so that the customer has someone local to work with. This way the customer is aware of who the reseller is. The details will be tracked in our (DD) CRM system.
3. Why is there no exclusive Representative/Reseller agreement?
DICOM Director will evaluate the performance of each representative at the end of each year to track their sales. If DICOM Director feels the representative is not performing well enough, DICOM Director may appoint another Reseller in the territory. We will not appoint any other reseller for a duration of 1 year from the date of the agreement. DICOM Director is open to the idea of exclusivity for a defined territory, but this would come with an upfront commitment of funds and defined minimum sales goals.
4. If a representative decides to purchase the hardware from DICOM Director, what is the cost and warranty period?
DICOM Director does not manufacture or sell the hardware (HoloLens 2 and Oculus Quest), DICOM Director will assist the representative to procure the hardware from Microsoft and/or Facebook if needed and will invoice the representative for headset cost + shipping cost. In the case there is a defect in the hardware, DICOM Director will assist in returning the device to the manufacturer.
5. What are the costs of AR Device and VR Devices?
Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 is an augmented reality device and costs $3500 USD per headset. The Oculus Quest from Facebook is a ‘hybrid’ virtual reality device with some augmented reality capability; it costs $500 USD per headset.
6. If a representative directs their customer to DICOM Director to buy the product how will they receive the commission?
The representative must inform the DICOM Director team about the referral; the representative will receive their commission with that month’s payment reconciliation. Tax costs in these cases will be borne by DICOM Director.
7. How many licenses can be sold by the representative within the 1-year contract?
There is no limit to the number of licenses available for sale in any one area. The more licenses sold, the greater the revenue for the representative.
8. Will DICOM Director assist/train the representative on the use of the system? What is the cost?
Yes. DICOM Director will train the representative on all features of the system and provide demonstration and marketing materials. There is no cost to the representative for training.
9. Can a representative use the marketing material provided by DICOM Director on their own website for branding purposes?
Yes. DICOM Director will provide marketing materials for branding purposes; representatives may use these materials as they wish, including on their website.
10. Does the client need server space to store the DICOM Director?
No, DICOM Director is a cloud-based product and does not need dedicated server space. If there is a specific request/need for on-premise functionality, that can be discussed.
11. Who handles the regulatory requirements in my country?
DICOM Director is currently in the regulatory approval process for US FDA clearance. DICOM Director will work with the local team to support the process of meeting any local, regional, or national regulatory requirements. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the representative to ensure that all requirements are met to legally market and sell our products in their location.
12. If the laws in my country don’t allow medical data to be stored outside of the country, how does the DICOM director handle that?
DICOM Director can be deployed to either the Azure cloud in an individual country or can be deployed locally if necessary.